プロジェクト名:松戸 住宅 プロジェクト
- Designed by Mr. Hiratsuka, 1st Class Architect for a private owner.
- In keeping with Mr. Iizuka’s specialty, the structure features larger than standard floor openings and high open vaulted ceiling design.
- The roof structure features exposed rafter design allowing for a bigger than actual feel for the space.
- The high MOE rated CT E120-F330 rates structural lumber employed throughout the house allows for a split level design which contributes to the larger than actually is feel for the interior of the house.
- The exterior is clad with highly heat reflective cladding that incorporates a high R-Value rated rigid insulation which contributes to the Low Energy design of the house.